Friday, August 27, 2004

Nerf Test - 12 samples

Out of boredem and a certain degree of frustration, I am going to conduct the following test:

How has the drop nerfing affected the overall economic capacity.

I will be performing the following test using 12 test samples:

3 Hunts using the Banana Juices in FV
3 Hunts using the Red Potions in FV

3 Hunts using the Banana Juices in DV
3 Hunts using the Red Juices in DV

Just to be fair and to know for sure the amount of money that can be made, I will be following the rules:

1. Any drops that can be sold to the store will be sold, with the exception of Mgems, wis pots, prats, ress scrolls - these will be calculated hypothetically on a monetary basis and added to the final amount.

2. Any drops found on the groud that can be sold will be picked up - inlcuding ring mail, shields, helmets, cloaks of magic resistance.

3. An equal number of potions will be used in both FV and DV. For example, if I can carry 300 reds into FV, then I will be using the same number of banana juices.

4. Prior to every hunt, ALL monies will be deposited into storage so that I will have a more true value at the end of the hunt.

I will post results as soon as I finish.

1 comment: