Friday, August 06, 2004

Throw me a little help and holla at me playas!

Yo guys, I got a question - please leave your opinion in the chat box or below in the comments. I have not logged on yet this weekend, but before I do, I had a question, or questions.

First of all, how the hell is the shining scale thing going - have they increased the drop rate or not?

Secondly, I was thinking about what would happen if I evolve one of my bunnies (no, they are not level 30, and it may be awhile before they get there) would there be a benefit? I'm thinking no - and here's why:

A level 45 evolved dob will be level 1 with about 160 hp.
A level 30 evolved rabbit will be level 1 with about 75 hp.

Wouldn't it be better to get that rabbit to level 45 and THEN evolve it so when it goes back to level 1, it'll have around 100 to 125 hp as opposed to 75? I mean, wouldn't THAT make more sense?

yayaya - so I would be one of the first to have an evolved rabbit - so what? I dun care about that - I just want to maximize it's hp.

What do you guys think? Opinions wanted plz :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:57 AM

    Actually a lvl 45 rab will have about the same if not more hp than the lvl 45 dob. Id say go for 45 unless you have an extra rabbit and just wana try one out at 30. T.T The scale drops seem to be the same I got nada yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 AM

    sorry forgot to sighn that post..

    Malgalad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:04 PM

    Thanks man - yah, I kinda of figured the dob to go first....I think i might go your route. ^^ Wicked

    ReplyDelete