Saturday, August 28, 2004

Fire Valley Banana Juice test


Nana Test Posted by Hello

Ok, here are my results for Fire Valley using Banana Juices as opposed to Red Potions. The middle picture is incorrect as I in advertantly purchased potions before taking the screenshot, but I'll adjust the figure to reflect that below. Remember, the actual amount will be adjusted to reflect incidental drops as well.

1st Test = $34,000(total made) - $14,400(banana juices) - $4,000(braves used) - $1,500(ghaste used) = +$14,100 money made on this hunt

2nd Test - $48,000(total made) - $14,400(banana juices) - $4,800(braves used) - $1,500(ghaste used) = +$27,300 money made on this hunt

3rd Test = $35,000(total made) - $14,400(banana juices) - $4,000(braves used) - $1,500(ghaste used) = +15,100 money made on this hunt

So, to tally up, it goes as:

$14,100 + $27,300 + $15,100 = +$56,500 money made

Without a doubt, if you're gonna hunt Fire Valley, as a knight, and assuming you're not warring to much(lol), using banana juices will net you a significant amount more adena than using red potions.

Yes, variations can exist depending on drops. However, this is why I hunted there 3 times, as opposed to only once.

As stated in my previous post, I use about $17,500 on nteles alone, so I would still have to hunt Fire Valley 3 times in order to net 1 hunt in another spot.

Also, as Plouks mentioned in the chatterbox to the right, I was using Death Knight morph with
decent AC. Had I not been able to use dk morph or have decent AC, then these tests would have been WAY off.

Any other classes that try this test, please let me know what your results were. Obviously the parameters of the test have to be changed to accomodate the differences (princes are unable to carry 300 pots with them), but variations should exist as each class has a different hunting style.

NC, cut us some slack guys. 3 hunts??? This is why I chose Fire Valley and Dragon Valley - there is no way in hell I would run this test in TOI as it would be a SURE bet in loss of adena.

Also, I'm going to pull out and disregard the DV portion of this test as I am almost 100% sure it will be a complete loss of adena.

1 comment: