Thursday, September 16, 2004

Back from court...

I'm back frrom court. It cost me 2 hours of my time and $10.00. Yes, I said $10.00. sigh.........


ok, on to Lineage news. There is none. Get over it. This game is moving sooooooooo slow at the moment for me. I've played very little, maybe less than 45 minutes a day now for the last few days. I'll kick it into gear tonight and I'm gonna hit the korean sites sometime today, so maybe I'll have one monster size post sometime tomorrow. Also, I'm switching the archiving of this blog to monthly, not weekly. If I do it weekly, the archive list is gonna be uber long.

And on a final note, I'm starting to get tickets for various shows that are taped in Los Angeles. If you live around here and want to go, holler at me. I've got 3 tickets to go watch a taping of MadTV's new season next week - got 2 others to go with me already so sorry 'bout that. But if you want to go to any others, let me know and I'll try to get tickets. So far, the shows I think I can get tickets to go see are MadTv, The Best Damn Sports Show, the Late Late Show, American Idol, Steve Harvey's Big Time, and Last Comic Standing. I can get others, but they're somewhat girly (I'm not sexist) - you know, like The Swan and other junk that I don't care for. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment