Friday, September 03, 2004

My truck End Dai.................*sniff* :(


This is a real life picture of my truck- I was involved in an accident - some piss poor piece of shit driver decided it was ok to cut in front of me and another truck at an interesection. The front axle is broken, three rims of my truck have been smashed and torn apart, the driver side was mashed in at the cab and bed, and the passenger side was jammed, bashed, then lifted about 8 inches - the frame is bent and the chasis is like spaghetti. If you want to see what my sweet ass ride looked like prior to this, go to my Textamerica link to the right. I am thankful that no one was seriously injured - but I'm a Texan and you can take away my dog, take away my girlfriend, but not my truck. Never ever ever touch a man's truck -so yes, there was one injury - my truck. Litigation, here I come, cuz I'm hella pissed. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment