Friday, September 10, 2004

Blog notice and those freaking pictures below....

AAAAACCCKKK!!! Ok, what's up with the Junkies site? Kip? Anyone? Fill me in - the link don't work no' mo'. RAWR - me no likey. Anyway, as a polite reminder for those who want me to link up your site, and this is a firm rule, if you don't update your damn blogs, then don't ask me to link. Nothing irritates me more than usual slabs of dead space on the internet - don't believe me? Go to Cowgirls massive listing of "blogs" and try to find more than 2 in a row that ARE updated at least once a freaking year - you won't. I refuse to waste space like that and quite frankly, it's a fucking eyesore. All ya gotta do is update and I'll link. Speaking of which, check it out yo - I've added 2 more links to this site:

Visionaire : http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Zer0Signal

And

Lineage Crew : http://lincrew.blogspot.com/

Two great blogs that update fairly often.

Now, what's going on with the pics below?(need to go to last weeks archive to see them) Sorry for lack of explanation, my blogger was really acting up. Anyway, in a nutshell, the 2 immediate pictures below are from the Lineage Tournament Test Server - just showing off what it looks like over there (I REALLY wish we had this type of server - just so many opportunities for fun - like a deathmatch, but with other players or with dragons and a goal - be the last man standing).

Also, the 3 pictures below the Lin Tournament pictures are items from that server - take a look at the AC and weapons stats - insane right? I know it's hard to see from the pictures, but trust me, anyone with any combination of those armors would have -100 AC easily. And no, they will never see the light of day in the live servers. I mean, come on - a great axe with +30/27? Sword of Silence (Silence Sword) +27/24? Death Knight helm -12 AC with Str/Con/Wis +1, Death Knight boots -11 AC with +20hp/+20mp???? And all these items with no enchant. Insane. Freaking insane.

1 comment: