Sunday, September 05, 2004

Question(not Lin related)

So, I'm in the process of looking up cars to replace my sweetness that's gone at the moment. I been running around to dealers and for the love of God, California car dealers are grade A dumb-asses. I've bought trucks all my life - they think a truck that's worth 25K is worth 30K here. Then they throw the line, "The cost of living is higher," or "I got a family to feed." Quite frankly, as for cost of living, it's MY living I'm worried about, not yours, dickhead. And as for the family line - and just FYI, that line pisses me off more than anything - with all due respect and I don't mean I want your family to starve, but you're f*cking family is not my problem. Don't make enough money selling cars? Then f*cking go sell something else asshole.

*ahem*

Anyway, I can't decide which I want -

The Ford 5.4 Triton or the Dodge 5.7 Hemi.

Which would YOU pick?

(sorry, do not insert rice burners nor sports cars - I'm a straight up pick-up man, for now anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment