Monday, September 13, 2004

I just saw the absolute coolest...

trailer for a film that does not exist on the IFILM.com website. For those of you who don't know, IFILM.com is a site where moviemakers, or just about anybody, can make short movies for people to watch - it's the place where you can see some top notch short movies made by people like you and me in regards to Star Wars, etc, etc, and sometimes people get creative and make commercials/trailers for movies that don't exist. Which brings me to this post.

Anyway, I was just chillin and found a link to to IFILM in regards to a guy who made a trailer for a movie that does not exist called Grayson. I won't ruin the trailer, but the premise is, what if Batman was killed - what would happen next? Well, Robin jumps in. This was one hella tight trailer and any of you comic book or Batman buffs HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT. The trailer was SO good, I almost thought it was a REAL movie coming out. Here's the link - and check out Superman and Wonder Woman. I don't know who he got to play Superman, but he did one hell of a job - much like Alex Ross' version of Superman.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2645516?movie=/?fid=2645516&mt=asf&bw=200&refsite=6701

PS - DO NOT CLICK ON THE 500K DOWNLOAD - IT'S FOR THEIR PREMIUM USERS - THE 200K IS JUST FINE.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Damn, I agree. These people did a great job filling the roles of Superman. Green Lantern was too quik to get a good look at. The Bat statue was good too.

    ReplyDelete