Thursday, September 30, 2004

OK FINE, THIS IS WHAT...........

I listen to when I play Lineage. It's not Hanson or Alvin and the Chipmunks, which I'm SURE some of you thought I actually did listen to. Dude, how do you fight Death Knight and not die listening to MmmmBop? Ok ok, so anyway, here are the lyrics to one of the songs I listen to below....now bob ya' heads.....

Teen drinking, is very bad Yo I got a fake I.D. though
Yea (Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot), Yea, YeaYo, two step wit' me, two step wit' me
[Verse 1]One, here comes the two to the three to the four
Everybody drunk out on the dance floor
Baby girl ass jiggle like she want more
Like she a groupie and I ain't even on tour
Maybe cause she heard that I rhyme hardcore
Or maybe cause she heard that I buy out the stores
Bottom of the 9th and a nigga gotta score
If not I gotta move on to the next whore
Here comes the three to the two to the one
Homeboy trippin' he don't know I got a gun
When it come to pop, we do shit for fun
You ain't got one?
Nigga you better run
Now I'm in the back getting head from a hun
While she goin down I'm braggin on what I done
She smokin' my blunt saying she ain't havin fun
Bitch give it back now you don't get none

muwhahahahah...ok, who's gonna go download that song and roll on out to FV? Anyone? No one? Fine, do this baboheads, go download MmmmmmBop and go to FV and tell me how long you last. If you can finish the entire song in your hunt, I humbly bow to you as you are far more tolerant than man. Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:56 PM

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a food gift site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:15 PM

    This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
    a great resource on the Internet here!
    If you have a moment, please take a look at my video games for kids site.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete