Monday, December 13, 2004


Booyah! Been busy doing THIS...muwahahahaha...I wanted to thank everyone that congratulated me - I most certainly appreciate it. I remember when I first started this game and running away like mad from Scorpians and having a heart attack when I saw an Ogre for the first time. I remember my very first pledge, and thankfully, forget them just as fast lol. I never imagined getting to this level - you guys who have known me for awhile know that this has always be the same user - always have been and always will be. I thought hitting 52 was awesome, 53 and 54 more like an accident, but 55? Never even dreamt of it. But ya see, me and Popo, we had this thing where we were gonna level together - and we did - one day apart!!! So Popo, thank you very much babe, for keeping me going. If you guys go to the archives, you'll see pics of Popo and I dead on the ground - but know what? We supported each and kept rollin with it. And click click BOOM - level up!!! Love ya babe(best wife EVER)! And level 60? pffffttttt....I'm not even thinking that....but....ya never know...now do ya?? hehehehe(and what did I add to when I leveled up? Lemme put it this way - i gained -4 ac; yup, you heard me right; an ADDITIONAL -4 ac- take a wild guess!) Posted by Hello

1 comment: