Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Wickedliquid's super big posts before the end of the year!


And for my final pic before I log for the holidays - I may not be the highest level player in game, or have the best armor, or have the best weapon, but shit...real life - +10 arms, shoulders, chest........LMAO...omg, was that not the worst?? If I was macaroni, I'd be the cheesiest! hahaha....so, where's the rest of me? hehehehe, well, due to a specific reason, which has to be kinda confidental at the moment, I can't post - outside of my family, there are probably 4 people in this world that knows why. Here's a hint - 3 letters (F B I) and I'll leave it at that. Hey ya'll, have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year - be safe, and don't drive drunk....ok, drive a little drunk, but damn it, don't hurt anyone - I'd like to see you all back in game next year. Oh oh oh - almost forgot to mention - that ring - it's a mood ring that has "sexy" written all over it that I got at a carwash like 8 months ago for 3 bucks - I thought it was so cool, so I had to have it - and I wasn't suppose to get it wet, but dropped it in the sink. Now it's permanently green. And a little yellow. Some purple. hehehe - What's that suppose to mean? o.o Oh, and Popo, yes babe, I'll try to get back as soon as I can. Be good. Peace. :) Posted by Hello

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:52 PM

    I'm a huge fan so youmight like akc companion animal recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 PM

    Hi there,

    As we all know, there are too many problems in the world and I really like to read something different in your blog.

    I'm working on a custom lambo doors site. I like this stuff but it is not easy to find good content for custom lambo doors websites but I try to do my best...I also have a blog there

    ReplyDelete