Sunday, January 02, 2005

Guess who's back, back again, Wicked's back, tell a friend.......

Whoa - someone's been checking my blog since I've been gone - which thoroughly proves my point that my blog is merely a source for it's links, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiight? Thought so! So let me get the cliched statement out of the way - I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

So yah, I'm back. Kinda of. First of all, I left Houston this morning and it was a nice and balmy 80 degrees - and humid - bleh. Then I hop on over to Denver, where it's around 30 degrees. Then back to the OC, which is around 55 degrees. And now I am sick. Perfect timing right?

I'm cold, sick, kinda hungry - all I need is some coal to smudge my face up then I can go out asking for food.

So what have you guys been up to? I haven't checked any blogs yet - I might tonight. Any good drops from the event? Or does it suck ass like they normally do? Fill me in guys!!!!!

In the meantime, I need to shut down, grab some hot tea, bundle up, take some medicine, and watch some TV or a movie I think. Anyway, I'll try really hard to hit Lineage tonight. If not, then tomorrow it is.

Oh and by the way, I'm hitting Las Vegas this Wednesday and won't be back till LATE Friday night. So forgive me for the lack of Lineage posts this week. Don't worry, I'll be back soon and rollin as usual.

So, who wants to come to Vegas with me? Cross? You're a poker fiend if I recall correctly. Anyone else? Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Vegas ... sigh i'm jealous. Good luck there and win some big money!! Hope u had great holidays! Mine were pretty good. Cya around dood!

    ReplyDelete