Monday, January 31, 2005

Just another manic Monday.....

Sup! You guys have a good weekend? Like the title of this post? I been listening to 80's music for the past week or so. Soooooooooo, who sang that song, Manic Monday? Anyone? Anyone???? No one? Come on.....SOMEONE knows! Ok, so this weekend, I culminated a total of about 10 minutes of Lineage time.

First things first: LINDSEY, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I MISSED YOUR WEDDING - IMMA MAKE IT UP TO YOU I SWEAR!!!!!!! FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! T.T

I'm bad and I know imma get it from her lol. Eek. :(


As for WoW, Popo finally got her copy. And in the one day that she's had the game, she has promptly caught up to me and will most likely out level me today - and I've had the thing for like a WEEK. Crazy. Just Crazy. Ok, well, I'm off to check the links! Check back in a few and I'll have them up and running. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment