Monday, January 03, 2005


I was on my way up in TOI to check on Zenith Queen. I made it all the way up to the 9th floor and LITERALLY as I'm by the stairs, I get a whisper from TraciLynne that Vamps up. So I go back to town, stock up and run my ass up there. I was nervous due to the fact that Vamp has been the ONLY TOI boss to end me - that mofo HURTS - even with my MR set and rings on, he has this tendency to really whup me. But hell, I figured, why the hell not...so I we went ahead and laid the smack down. Best drop was COP I believe. LOL....and TraciLynne, thanks for the holler - we'll do better next time ^^ ) Posted by Hello

And Popo - sorry I had to log today without being able to hunt with ya t.t I have to get in to work early tomorrow :( Sowwweeeeeeeee! Luv ya babe! vWicks

No comments:

Post a Comment