Friday, January 21, 2005

As you can tell from my previous post...

I now have my copy of WoW. Here's a funny tidbit. When I was walking into Fry's Electronics, I see 2 guys each with 2 of those plastic sacks FILLED with copies of WoW. I'm not 100% sure why this game is so popular, but I'm going to find out pretty soon. So anyway, I walk into Fry's and pick up a copy (they started the day with like 300 - when I got there, there were 16 left) and head over to the graphics card section of the store - the one on my comp just won't push WoW well enough to satisfy me. So as I'm looking for a solid card, I strike up a conversation with a guy.

He works for Blizzard. He's a QA.

So, I'm talking to him and he's says, "Man, I can't believe you have a copy of that - I WORK for Blizzard and they won't even GIVE me ONE." hahaha...sucka. Anyway, he said that they all the copies of WoW that were not sold (not that there was many left) were pulled from shelves because of excess server demand or lack of servers - whichever way you want to look at it. As for my graphics card? hehehehehehe......256 mb ddr. O.O! Rock on!

I logged onto to Lineage for about 5 minutes to say hello to everyone last night, but no one was on \./ and I just logged. So anyway, I spent most of the night tweaking my computer's performance and installing this card (thank god I had an AGP slot). But, I did NOT install WoW yet - I was too tired to deal with it, so I actually brought the copy to work with me, unopened lol, and was gonna read the little manual thingy. I might try it tonight, I dont' know yet.

So, there you have it. The guy from Blizzard said (by the way, he use to play Lineage O.O) that once I try WoW, I won't go back to Lineage. Well, I disagree. I will be back. As a matter of fact, I'll be on Lineage this week. And next week. I still got some bitch-slapping I want to do...what? Expect me to walk away from that? Hell, I got people that I absolutely despise that have been on my friends list for a better pat of 2 years. And before I leave for WoW, I'm going to remind them of who I am. LMAO - actually, most of them haven't logged on in 2 years lol! I guess that's what happens when you go from 800 ppl on a server down to 250 ppl. Shit just rolls down hill, now don't it?

Alright Lineage players - I'll see you all this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment