Wednesday, January 12, 2005

World of Warcraft and Lineage...

.... will be difficult to combine. Needless to say, I orderd my copy of WoW about 40 seconds ago and it will be at my apartment in less than 2 weeks.

Now I need a favor.

I need help at first to play the game. I have no earthly clue what to do and I'm sure neither does Popo. I saw on Josh's blog, the whole flying on a bird thing. That pretty much did me in and ordered it right after. http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=rjnewby

As for Lineage, I think I feel well enough I'll try to log on this evening and give it a go. Actually, I'll probably just stand in town for hours on end while watching TV or a movie.

One more thing, I think it's super cool you can go to the WoW website and check out the server list and it's population!!! On a note, I was scanning the PvP servers and they were all LOW....hahaha!!! Gee...I wonder why....lmao.....and I read some of the boards and the posts were cracking me up because of the fact that some of these WoW users are uber-newb; that is, they've never played a MMORPG before and ask questions that I use to ask when I first started playing MMORPG's.

For all the Lin players that come here to check, sorry for being so blasphemous and talking about other games. I will try to focus on Lineage the rest of the week. I swear. I will. I'm serious. hehehehehe....................

3 comments: