Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Diad Siege


Wae had this on her site - apparently Diad Castle was taken on a Korean server.
There's also a zip file of a portion of that siege. Here's the link:
(it's 36.6 mb) http://www.lineagecenter.com/view.php?b=news&id=24

I just saw the clip myself and you all need to look at it. Why? Because I highly doubt Dep or Ken will ever accomplish this. Correction, Dep could take it if warring factions stopped and tried to take the castle together, but the odds of that.....well, I'm sure that's not too hard for you to figure out.

I was happy that someone was able to provide a clip of this - happy in the sense that this game can still be fun - as I was watching the clip, I was moving my mouse around because I thought I was actually playing and I wanted to help. Then I realized it was a clip. Hey, at least someone is having fun!

Who knows, maybe one day that castle can be taken. And who knows, maybe I'll log back on ONE more time to try and help. Peace.Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment