Sunday, January 09, 2005

WoW..........

As stated in Popo's blog - WoW = World of Warcraft. Why? Cuz Lineage has officially gotten much too boring. I log onto the game and can't even play - not due to lag or disconnects....cuz it's just too boring. How many times can I hunt FI or TOI or FV?

Bleh.

So with that said, and I never thought I would get to this point, but I think Lineage is quickly coming to a close. No no no, this is not my final entry for Lineage or that I'm quitting immediately. I'm merely stating that it's getting close to where I am going to move on and try a few other games. So with that said, no long, drawn out goodbye posts - we're not leaving permanently, just a LONG hiatus.

Since technically we are not quitting, I'm politely asking players in game not to request from Popo or I, our items - we need them to come back and play on.

And, we won't get our WoW disks for a couple of weeks at best, so in the meantime, we're just gonna mess around in Lineage.

KK - that's my update - oh, and I got pic updates tonight. I'll transfer some of my Vegas pics here too with an explanation so you guys have some clue as to what they are. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment