Monday, January 03, 2005

My assessment....

....is,why don't you all update??!!! LMAO - I spent today at working looking at blogs and I must say, outside of Popo, whom updated nearly every DAY, you guys hardly updated - what's up with that?? I had all of 5 minutes of computer time in Houston, so that's my excuse. I think Lincrew's blog said it the best - how is it that a blog with multiple user access is not able to update more frequently??!! LOL - you guys are cracking me up. FINE! I'll have to start doing some mad updates right? Cool. /verbal whuppin off

Also, if any of you are going to the Consumer Electronics show in Vegas this week, holler at me here and let's hook up - I'll be there Thursday and Friday. And speaking of that show, that show's going to be amazing - I'm looking forward to Sony's booth - hopefully they'll have a prototype of their PS3 there.

Update you fools!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, i try to keep it updated, its all the other slackers to busy fighting to post!

    ReplyDelete