Sunday, January 09, 2005

Woohoo WoWo

lol - I needed to clear this up from my post below - Popo and I are NOT quitting. We ARE taking a long needed break from the game. I think you guys have seen in the last week or so, speaking for myself, that my play time has really become limited. And I'm bored. So is Popo. So we're gonna go play WoW for a bit and see how that works. Our accounts will still be very much active on Lineage and we'll still log into play - just not hours and hours and hours at a time.

So no, we 're not giving away our items and we're not loaning them out and I kindly ask that you please not ask - I know you all are good people and will do so and for that, I appreciate it.

And of course! I'll still post Lineage stuff here - I wouldn't leave you guys hanging like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment