Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Links...

Well Good Morning fellow Lin players!

What ya up to? No good I bet! Always getting in trouble. That's ok - what's life without a little bit of trouble, eh? And for those of you who are in more trouble than the rest of us, thank you for taking up a bit of the slack.

Now, on to my post.

I have decided to do the Lineage community one last favor. I'm doing this cuz apparently I am now in a war with a pledge and might not have has much time to update as frequently as I like. So as a favor, and since lots of you come to this site to not only read my blog, but use the links to the right, I'm going to go around and look for good, solid blogs and link them on the BODY of my blog - no longer off to the right.

Cool, right? Get's better. I'm going to list the blogs' name, html, and THEN I'm going to rank them 4 or 5 stars. Sorry, but no 3, 2, or 1 star links here. 4+ or it's a no go.

I'll update this list constantly and I'll keep resposting it so that way you guys won't have to scroll down everytime you come to the site. I will also break them down in regards to server as well. I can say that LoA has a lot more blogs then anyone else, but most of those blogs don't update often or have not updated in MONTHS AND YEARS. So, I hope you all enjoy the links and yes, I still plan on keeping updating the blog with my Lin stuff too - just thought the links would be an added bonus.

Ciao! Wicks

**Update*** OMG this is going to be a daunting task!!!! I don't know about you guys, but I hate going to links just to find them all dead or not updated - that is the most godawful, irritating thing in the world. You should see my desktop at the moment - I have like 23 windows open - and thank you to the blog that decided to have Disney's a "Whole New World" song in the background - I looked and looked and could not find which #^%$*&@#%^ blog had that in the background, so here I am listening to this trying to find that damn blog. If I find you, you're not getting linked *shakes fist at you*.

No comments:

Post a Comment