Monday, January 17, 2005

Woot! It's MONDAY!!!!

Where are the pics you ask? Yah, I been lazy - I'm takinga cue from Gideoncross, hehehehe....so anyway, I haven't really played Lineage that all much - my motivation is at a snails pace at the moment and I don't have the energy or the enthusiasm to play like I use to - Popo tries to play too, but I think she gives in after a little bit....but hey, that's alright. We both been doing real life stuff (which has been quite fun by the way) and pretty much have been biding our time for the game that cannot be named.

My copy of the game is scheduled to arrive I think later this week and my Lineage account is active for one more month (I've turned off my billing).

So, this is what I'm going to do with Lineage. I'm going to spend this week doing 2 things - selling off a better part of my junk in storage and then just straight boss hunting. I'll post screenshots tonight of what I have in storage so you all can see the junks that I got. Nothing spectacular, just stuff that I've amassed in the last couple of years. Instead of going for +10 items or better, I'm just going to hold onto the adena. I think it might be better that way :)

A few things I won't be selling due to the fact that they will have some viable use for episode 3 (yes, there's a strong possibility that both popo and I will be back for that, but only to check it out). If they are truly not worth it, then I'll sell them to store or sell them to other ppls (I got a ton of various types of gems saved up - you'll see it when I post it tonight). lol - I have almost 6k res scrolls - I just refused to sell them due to the fact that the second I did, I'd get like 5 more, so it was just a pain in the ass and I'd put them in storage.

Ok. Imma go mess around. I'll update a few more times today if I find anything worth sharing with you all. Ciao! Mr. Wickedy Wack

2 comments: