Friday, January 14, 2005

I got screenshots!

And left them at home....bleh....but I shall update this evening for you all.

In the meantime, this event is driving me bonkers - I logged on for like a minute yesterday and everyone in that morph is cracking me up. So many duels and whack whack whacking, I just couldn't take it.

So I went to LoA and Ken to say hi.

Ken had 155 people on. I promptly said bye.

LoA had around 675 ppls on. I stayed a bit.

***Advertisement!!!*** Being on LoA, I am looking for ppls that want to PK me and in turn I am looking for ppls I can PK - please look at your empty slots and make a newb character. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to Hell and see what it's like LMAO......Nothing would be more funny than seeing 5 dk's, bapho's, demons, and everything else there end me continuously for however long. I find that hysterical.....I dunno why. So anyway, leave your LoA character name on the chat box to the right and I'll whisper you in game. I've already been successful at making around 7 players chaotic last night, so that was a lot of fun. Thanks again! Wickedy Wack

4 comments: