Thursday, January 20, 2005

LOL - my funny real-life conversation...

Attempt #1
Me: "Hello, is this Game Stop?"
GS: "Yes it is."
Me: "Do you have any copies of World of Warcraft laying around?"
GS: "No, we don't."
Me: "Oh, ok, thank you very much."

Attempt #2
Me: "Hello, is this Electronics Boutique?"
EB: "Yes it is, how may I help you?"
Me: "You wouldn't have any copies of World of Warcraft laying around would you?"
EB: "No, I'm sorry, we're sold out at the moment."
ME: "Oh, ok, well thank you."

Attempt #3
Me: "Hello, um, do you all have any copies of World of Warcraft?" (Circuit City)
CC: "No, we don't - we'll have some stuff coming in tomorrow, but I don't know if we'll get any of those."
Me: "Oh. Well, ok, thank you very much."

My final attempt - it's time to hustle I think, so /"Hustle-mode" on:
Fry's Electronics: "Hi, thank you for calling Fry's Electronics, I'm Leslie, how can I help you?"
Me: "Hello Leslie, I hope you're having a great day. You know, you have a really really sweet voice....."
Leslie: "Oh, haha, thank you very much!"
Me: "Oh, it's no problem at all, you really do have a nice voice. Well, um, Leslie, I have a really quick question for you, I was........"
(at this point, I am abruptly cut off)
Leslie: "yes"
Me: "Huh?"
Leslie: "You're going to ask me if we have any copies of World of Warcraft and the answer is yes"
Me: "........................................................................................................."
"We have tons."
Me: "Leslie, I will be seeing you soon - very soon. I haven't been able to find that anywhere!"
Leslie: "See, you should have called me sooner."
Me: "Yes, I realize that now. Are you hot? Nevermind. I'll see you soon!"
Leslie: "Hahaha....ok!"
Me: "Thank you very much"

Booyah! :P

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:26 PM

    Wick: Umm.....Did I mention that I haven't been laid in quite a long time?????

    ReplyDelete