Monday, January 24, 2005

Questions about my blog..

I wanted to clear up a few things about my blog:

First of all, yes, I still post pics - I just have not had a ton of time to play Lin to get any decent pics.

Secondly, yes, I will be going to WoW - it really is a fun game and requires far less of a "grind" mentallity than Lineage did.

Thirdly, I repost the links everyday, so just scroll down and you'll find them - sometimes there will be new links, sometimes there will be new descriptions - either way, they'll be posted everyday.

Fourthly, I have about 2 weeks left on my account - 99% of my items are spoken for. Sorry.

Fifthly, I will still keep tabs on Lin because, well, you never know, I may decide to reactivate my account (actually, I will be reactivating it for at least ONE month when the new episode comes out).

Lastly, I'm going to continue to post Lineage related topics here. I MAY transfer and post a few WoW items as well, but most likely Popo will be handling that. She handles WoW, I handle Lineage.

No comments:

Post a Comment