Monday, December 20, 2004


Now this is why I'm going to miss the increased drop "event." Some of you newer players won't remember this, but most of you will, when Fire Valley Ifrits would normally drop like this. To this day, I have never understood the reasoning for the nerfed drops - I've said this before, I really HATED the potion price increase and I still bitch about it. That was an nzell, but the kat was a bkat. I am truly going to miss the end of this so called "event" - it reminds me too much of the old days. And NC wonders why so many players left for WoW - I don't think it had a significant amount to do with players playing on a Mac - it had to do with the fact that the quality of gameplay is truly horrible; and yes, the fact that Mac players were kept on the back burner for so long with game issues didn't make the decision any less difficult for players to leave. Drops like this should be kept permanent. Ruin the economy? Dep has 300 players top - 50 of which are shop accounts. 250 players? Of which a handful ruin the economy due to their greed and selfishness. Hmmm...WoW is sounding better every second. :)Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:22 AM

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! blackberry 7230

    ReplyDelete