Monday, December 20, 2004


Popo and I left our pledge for a little bit because we were bored and a siege just started; so we help with the siege right? Me and Popo pretty much single handedly take out all the mops from Heine. Then when it comes down to taking on the boss, Popo and I proceed to take nearly ALL the hits. What do we get in return? First of all, the prince doesn't even party me, so I don't get any heals, I use all pots. Secondly, after we pretty much GAVE the castle to him, we ask him to move over from the throne so we can get a screenshot. What's his version of "moving over?" One cell. See why Popo is pink? Yo, prince of Heine - don't ask us for help on any other sieges. You're on your own. Hell, maybe Popo and I will pretend to be NPC's next time and help take Heine. Depends on what mood we're in -.- Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment