Sunday, December 05, 2004


Wow!!! The biggest wedding Lineage has had in a LONG time - at least on Dep anyway. Instead of posting 1000 pics of the wedding, I took the best one and posted it. I know it's hard to see, but IT WAS STANDING ROOM ONLY - it was SO crowded, my own wife couldn't even walk up the isle to the altar! lol That's how crowded it was! I wanted to send a thank you for all those that attended - some friends that I have not seen in a long time arrived. I wanted to also say thank you those veteran players - the players that have always been single users and old vets that played when I first started playing - there are not many of those players left, but I was happy to see them come - this inlcudes players from both sides of the Dep War at the moment. I wish I could name everyone to thank, but I can tell you guys this - I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP AND ATTENDING - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! You all made it a very special day and thank you thank you thank you from ME and Popo. And even the guys that weren't able to come, thank you for wispering me and telling me that you tried - what more can a friend ask for, right? Thanks all of you on Dep, Ken, and LoA that attended. Stuff like this makes the game worth playing - know what I mean? Peace :) Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment