Monday, December 20, 2004


I just felt like showing this screenshot because of the drops - one of my better Fire Valley hunts - 2 nzell, 1 bzell, 1 bkat, 1 tqd. My suggestion to knights who don't have a healer - take a dog!!! Doesn't even have to be evolved and the dogs take such little experience, it doesn't really matter - to me anyway. But with dogs, you got faster kills and they can hold your heavy junk. I walked out with quite a bit on that hunt - I'm sure you guys can remember what happened during my tests from prior to the event - I think it may have been a couple of months ago - but the hunts were REALLY bad - minimal money made for a knight. So, there you have it. Take a damn dog. HELLO??!!! Mages do it with their summons. Elves do it with their summons. Knights and de's should be able to do it too!!! Posted by Hello

1 comment: