Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The B-Day is coming!!!!!!!


The one year birthday/anniversary of my blog is coming up in June!!! Gahhhhh - have I had this thing for THAT long??!! I went back to my old archive pages and it's pretty cool how my blog and posting has evolved over a year's time. It started with Lineage and getting all the new info for us fans once Lineage Center went down. Then LC came back up and I did not feel the need to try to report any of the new stuff. Then LC went down again. Then I got annoyed, removed that stupid fucking link, and never looked back. I do on occassion go look for new stuff, but I never seem to find any - so bleh!

On to cool news: Later on this month will be the one year b-day of this blog and thanks to all you loyal viewers, I've amassed over 40K+ hits, which is pretty damn cool - and thanks to you all that have me linked. So on June 22nd, I am considering having a contest for my blog. I'm currently in the process of thinking about what prizes I could possibly give away -and yes, that plane ticket is still in the back of my head. SO NOW I NEED YOUR HELP - please email me, leave a comment, or leave something in the chat box in regards to what the prizes could be - everything is fair game!!!


If I don't get enough responses, then I'll still have a contest, but with prizes that I'll make up and not all of you may like - plane ticket will be left off the idea list if not enough suggest it. So be creative and think up some cool stuff for me!Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:09 AM

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Registrar of vital

    ReplyDelete