Thursday, May 26, 2005

O.O

Muwahahahahaha.....let's see, what could be more exciting on Thursday now that Friends is off the air?? CLIPS OF CHICKS FIGHTING, GROSS STUFF, AND OVERALL FUNNY SHIT - that's what! Aight, I know it's been awhile so you will find some clips of stuff I find amusing. I've seen more and more chick fights over the net lately and, well, I LIKE IT - watching guys fight is so typical - you know, talk the smack, talk ever more smack, stare at each other, wah wah - but when chicks fight, that shit is ON. So enjoy!

2 girls fighting then another jumps in!

Some people in Russia are pissed about late paychecks. I wonder why(check out the guy in the back)

German kids trying to do hip-hop (I'm sorry, but I couldn't decide if this video was either cute or super lame. I decided it was both - the cute part comes from the girl trying to rap)

What?? Another girl fight?? :P

LOL - they use to air a part from this clip to show in the commercials - look at the girls reacton!

This one is a bit insane *warning, graphic* I'm sure some of you may have seen this clip but I have just only recently come upon it. Some dude pretends to be in distress so people around him try to help. There's only one problem. He's not in distress. He's a suicide bomber. What are the odds anyone would actually get something like this on tape?

I have more, but apparently it's on my comp at home so I'll look for them later and post :)

Pimp master Wickedy Wacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment