Wednesday, May 25, 2005

"I don't know what you heard about me
But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P"


OMG look who's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As if you care, right? Bleh - as if I give a fuck as well...muwhahahahahaha - just kidding! So what's up homies? Did I miss much? I think I did. Lots and lots of happened - I THINK.
Aight, as you are well aware of, I've not completed my projects, but they are JUST far enough along, I can start posting regularly, so I hope you all dig the new format. And if you don't........well......go die. No really, go fuck a goat. I don't care. Ahhhhhhh....I've become SOOOOOOO nice.

Also, I got some special shit planned for the blog and for the summer. Like what? Well, I was thinking about running a contest. Yes, a contest. Not like my other little "trivia" things I did, but more difficult questions with some AWESOME prizes. A few things like.....well, Taco Bell Gift Certificates(thank you Lindsey, you're so clever - and yes, it ALL tastes the fucking same), cool anime toys, and even a grand prize of.....A PLANE TICKET TO COME HANG OUT WITH ME IN CALI FOR A WEEK (and with airfare so cheap, this is very do-able). Alas, I have no idea what the prizes are gonna be and when I'm going to do it, but it'll be soon, that's for sure.

Aight dudes, imma go gaming a little bit and for those of you who STILL came to my blog to check on it after I specifically said I wasn't going to do any major posting -------->THANK YOU!!!!!
Ciao!! Wickedy Wacks *^.^*
PS - funny stuff is tomorrow - come on now, you really think I would come back to posting and NOT bring the fun shit??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment