Friday, May 13, 2005

It's WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a funny story to tell about what happened regarding my comp and adventures, or misadventures, regarding it - but I'll save that for later. Ultimately, in the end, I ended up replacing my AMD 2600 processor for a Sempron 2800, upgraded my motherboard, upgraded my DDR Sdram from 512 to 1 GIG (woot), and coupled with my recently upgraded nVidia FX graphics card = one pretty bad ass system, I must say. All this for a little over $570 bucks. Wanna know what was wrong with my comp? The stupid mutherfucking power supply. $30. After I spent all that money, it boiled down to being a problem with my powersupply. Cya this weekend boys 'n girls. Ciao Wickedy Wacks

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:04 AM

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Onion ring calories

    ReplyDelete