Friday, May 27, 2005

GROSS!!!

I just saw an MPEG that completely blew me away - so much I got SICK. I won't link it here, but I'm sure if you do a quick search you can find it - why the fuck do I gross myself out like this??? And worst of all, I was completely UNEXPECTING it. The clip is titled "Stealing Solution" and there was no picture next to it. So out of curiousity, I click it and watch some dude on the ground with a bandana around his eyes. Not knowing what was happening, I mistakingly watch it further and I notice this dude has his wrists and ankles tied by rope. Then out OF FUCKING NO WHERE, A GUY WALKS UP TO HIM WITH A KNIFE AND FUCKING CUTS OFF HIS HANDS AND FEET. My eyes were SO wide open and I was in shock at seeing that shit, I got up and dry-heaved..............why am I sharing this with you all? Cuz number 1 - this clip is out there and number 2- I couldn't tell if it was fake or not. There was no blood that I could see and his hands were cut off REALLY fast - they weren't chopped off, but more like a butcher trimming some meat - quick and smooth. I know tying off an appendage can slow blood flow, but didn't know it would severe the blood supply altogether. Well fuck, YUCKYYYYYYYY!!!! If anyone finds this clip, I'm just giving you a heads up - and report back to me if you think it's real. Ciao! Wickedy Wack

PS - forgot to mention, the clip had a middle eastern background and I know in some cultures they still practice the "if you steal and get caught, your hands are cut off" thing so clearly this wasn't torture but rather the carrying out of a sentence. Poor bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment