Monday, May 23, 2005

uh.......

oops, got busy this weekend and broke my promise to start posting yesterday, so for that, sowee :( And I just read my chatbox...lol..hahahahahaha...sigh....how FUN! I'm not deleting those comments cuz...well, I'm too lazy. And since you don't like my blog, whomever is posting, then don't come back. I frankly don't care. (didn't know anyone in Oklahoma KNEW how to work a comp - I just buy my cigarettes there)

But yes, my 44 days is up this Thursday so I'm excited. Bad part? I'm NO WHERE NEAR done with ANY of my projects - but hey, that's ok. I usually take Wednesday's a little bit slower so instead of gaming up and shit, I'll go ahead and start posting on Wednesday - you have my word!!!
Since my projects are not complete, I'll still have to work on them. My Lineage account is still good, so I'll give it a go. WoW is still good and I play that a bit as well. But, I am looking at other games - even considering going console for awhile - have you SEEN the games coming out on console? Way too cool!

And yes Anth, I saw Star Wars - that movie was the SHIT!!! Best movie I've seen in a LONG time.

And yes, I heard a rumor that I downloaded the working print of it using Bit Torrent. IF one were to download this movie, lets say 1 day after it was released (I saw this in the theaters yesterday), the file is an ISO formatted file - anyone know how to split an ISO file? I can't figure it out.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Wick, if you want to watch the ISO, you gotta use either Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120. Don't have the site addresses on hand (Im at work), but you make a fake drive and copy the ISO onto that drive. Then windows media player will read it like it is reading a DVD.

    Incidentally, it isn't really worth it to watch, the quality is fairly poor. Not that I downloaded it illegally to watch it or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha -- yah me too, I didn't download it either - a friend did. Ahem, anyway, I heard he used VLC and can watch it using that - now he wants to burn a copy of it. :) Oh yah, it's coming out in Korea next week, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I think it came out last night, but I'm not positive. I will see it this weekend, I figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:52 PM

    Very nice site! » »

    ReplyDelete