Tuesday, April 19, 2005

44 Days and 44 Nights.....

Yah yah, I know I know, it's suppose to be 40 days and 40 nights! So shoot me BLEH!!! I got this little project I'm working on sooooooooooooo......it's going to be hard for me to update this blog. No, I'm not quitting the blog - but for 44 days and 44 nights, my little project is going to consume me. What is it? HAHA! Wouldn't YOU like to know. Starting this Thursday, I'll be busy with it. So, a TON less gaming news. To my faithful visitors, I'm sorry - but the links will be kept up and there are tons of other players that are keeping up their blogs.

Unlike other people who quit their blog, then come back, then quit again, then come back again - pffffftttt not my thing and not my style, which is why I said I'm not quitting the blog - you can check often as you like as I'll be writing in snippets here and there, but for a little while, I might be a ghost. Heh heh, I like the sound of that!

So tomorrow, imma post like a mad man. Then imma ghost myself.

ooooo scurry!!! :P Cya then! Wickedy Wack

1 comment: