Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Girl Power!

I'm at work and can't work on anymore number theory till I get home, which will be shortly. If you scroll down a little bit, you'll see that I posted quite a bit. I'm a little disappointed that no one was able to figure out the sequence problem, but hey that's ok, I'll figure it out sooner or later. I wanted to take a moment to send a shout out to Myah's Linblog.

She's decided to make her blog a girl-only posting blog, which is a cool idea. Now she needs some help in renaming her blog. I've given her a few idea's on her chat box. Anyway, looks as if several girls will be posting there from Dep and LoA. So help them out and help pick out a name for them.

Let the popularity of their blog soar!

(Guys that like girls that like video games? Oh my..........)

No comments:

Post a Comment