Wednesday, April 13, 2005


How funny! I was on a WoW site and looking at skills. There are 2 things I like about WoW - one being the way they honor other icons from around the world and pop/modern day references - like Godzilla, Fraggle Rock (I KNOW you guys know what I'm talking about!), and many many other references. I also like the fishing aspect. So when I was on this site looking at items, I noticed this thing - a simple ring. What does Blizzard call it? They call it the 1 Ring. I'm not kidding. And the irony is that the only way you can get it is by fishing!! That's what Gollum and his buddy were doing when they found the ring in LOTR. Imma get this and go to Blackrock Depths and go destroy it and.....ugh.....this dorkiness must end....somehow.....lol! But I thought that was so cool - so many references to so many things make it fun! Oh, and this thing adds +1 to all stats across the board - and it sells for a TON of gold at AH even though it's only a minor stat increase - hey, who doesn't want the "ONE ring?" Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment