Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ok I lied, one more post - need your help so hurry!!!

Quick info - I'm going to SF to interview and part of the interview requires that I take a battery of tests. One of the tests involves number theories. So, all you brainiacs out there, help me out. I took a sample test and I did really well - I answered all the questions right except for one number theory question that I can't figure out for the life of me. I know what the answer is but I cannot figure out why (the sample tests give the answers, but no explanation). You know what's funny? The theories are fairly complex and I was able to get them pretty quick, but this one is just flat out buggin the hell out of me and I'm willing to bet a million bucks the solution is about as easy as it gets. Here's the problem: (the underscores are the next series of numbers)

#1) 3 2 7 12 13 4 103 22 _ _

Possible answers:
a) 55, 40
b) 33, 55
c) 66, 24
d) 30, 43

Ok all you geniuses - what's the answer and WHY? Thanks! Wickedy Wack

2 comments: