Friday, April 15, 2005

Good Gaming...(you guys are gonna love the way I wrote this)

I actually had a good gaming night last night - logged on to both WoW and Lineage.

Lineage: ZQ end, Seer end, Vamp end, ZL end. SS's to come this evening.

WoW: I, like many players, have gotten ganked by Aliance so many times, I can't even begin to count. But before I release my spirit, I always take a quick look around to catch the names of the dumbasses who have so frevently decided to kill me; this resolution came to me as I had decided to seek an ever-relentess pursuit of revenge should our paths ever cross again.

Yesterday, I found one(you guys might like the way I wrote this - this is all true and it happened last night.).

In my slow pursuit for a higher level of honor and recognition in the land of Kalimdor (ok, this writing style that I have chosen for this morning is getting dorky) I began my evening of site seeing in the dark and humid jungle lands of Un'Goro Crater. In these lands one may find the thick skinned raptors and giant, menacing creatures like Devilsaur', Oozing Slimes, Primal Slimes, and other creatures of mad delight. In the case of my excursion, I found a familiar character, a member of that adolescent and juvenile group of heathens found in IronForge - a member of the dreaded Alliance! Oh, but not just ANY member of the Alliance. One member in particular, Serephene. This waste of humanity and derelict of all things "douche" was a being that had permanently been scarred into the flesh of my brain; you see dear reader, this little morsel who, unknowingly, would in short time become one with the fodder and waste of these lands, had on numerous occassions banished me to the graveyards, dispatching me only while in a group, but never having the capability to challenge me alone. One day earlier, the wretched crew of vile and villainous scum was the cause of my visit to the Sacred Spirit. Upon seeing the great spirit, I vowed that the taste of revenge would be far greater than the death that layed before me.

I had found my prey. The hunt began......

Serephene and a cohort, a class of even lower accord known as Paladins, appeared to be on a mission to complete a quest of which required components from ooze creatures. Upon seeing them in the distance, I quickly morphed into my graceful feline form and stealthed, turning invisible as I became one with the mist. Then came a quick summoning of a spell which allowed me to track all human entities in a small radius, centering upon myself. I stalked slowly to the two unwitting humans, each breath coming deeper and each beat of my heart getting faster. I watched in veiled secrecy and came closer and closer to my prey. While they had been fighting the Ooze, which are gelatinous like creatures of a blood red and earthen hues, the two had failed to kill the Ooze quickly enough that it caused itself to duplicate into another and while doing so a wandering Ooze of the same family came to aid that of his kin and began attacking in sequence with the other; now there were two monsters that the Alliance had to overcome.

Little did they know, a third would be upon them shortly.

Before the kill, one must know their enemy well. One most know their weaknesses and their strengths. Or, in determination of revenge, a bloodlust if you will, the rules of engagement cease to exist.

"Blood must be spilt, for today, I return to you 10 times what you have given to me. Today, it shall not be my blood." I quietly said underneath my breath.

I stalked closer, weary of the monsters around me. I waited silently as it became evident that the two Alliance members, level 51 Mage and 43 Paladin, began to appear to have difficulty ridding themselves of the two beasts. I grinned, not a playful grin, but one that would easily be defined as malicious and filled with a sort of sweet malcontent, a deviant, predatory grin. I watched intently as their health and magic began to decline.

Timing was critical. The timing was now.

I ran to my prey while still stealthed and watched as their health and magics deteriorated even further.

Now dear reader, I realize you maybe asking of me "Is this honor?" Alas, it is, but of a different nature. It is called absolution. It is called revenge. I seek honor by seeking revenge.

My onslaught began. No mercy would be given. No quarter would be allowed.

I ran quickly to the Alliance members. As my personal siege began, I prayed to the moon to help me and in return, she shined brightly, then in a fury, released a rain of stars down onto the Paladin. In fright, he ran but I called to the Earth Mother and beneath the earth, deep, heavy roots sprung from the ground and firmly planted him in his place. I then called to the stars and a hail of stars fell from they sky and to the ground; the Paladin shortly followed. Seeing her comrade lifeless and unmoving, the mage quickly cast a barrier shield, preventing any of my magic to harm her. I had not anticipated this as my magic was absorbed.

I quickly called to the only other option I had.

Strapped upon my back, silently waiting to be brought out from slumber, was cold, hard, steel, luster from it was gone as spots of rust replaced the skin, made from the salt of blood from previous battles.

The Painbringer, a mace of violent proportions, was now awake and trembling.

I swung at the mage, now casting healing magic as fast as she could. The Painbringer would have none of this.

I swung again and again, unrelenting as each blow secured one step closer to her grave.

Finally, she collapsed in defeat. What's this?? An Ooze was still hitting her!!!! Perchance had I and I alone not secured the kill? This mage, in pure and despicable words, taunted me in her ghostly form as she claimed to be unimpressed with my skill. This was unacceptable. I stealthed again and waited patiently by her corpse, waiting for her reclaim the decaying body next to me.

The Great Spirit resurrected her and bought flesh and blood into her body once again. I waited quitely as her spirit returned to her. When she had completed her regeneration, I attacked again!

She immediately cast her absorption magic and began to run from me with fear. The chase was on! I chased her over hills and swamp, evading each nearby monster. After what felt an eternity, my patience ran out and I entangled her again, binding her feet to the ground so that her aloofness would come to an end. The moon and stars blasted her while my Painbringer screeched as it was pulled from her casing and into the flesh of the mage.

Oh Serephene, I know now what you must have been thinking, "Wickedliquid, how swift thy attack."

And with that final swing, her body lay limp again on the ground.

You may not know me, but I assure you Alliance, you will never forget me.


And this is what you get when you get worried that video games are making you stupid - you write like this to make sure that you have some form of artistic integrity left and your mind has not been numbingly sapped of it's countless hours of higher education. And also when you're bored at work :P Have a good weekend! Ciao! Wickedy Wack

No comments:

Post a Comment