Monday, April 11, 2005

Yes I have..

screenshots. Just not at work :P I had a hard nights sleep which culminated in me being late for work by 40 minutes. Oh well. I did try to go to the beach again this weekend but I just do not understand how Californians can go to the beach in freaking 70 degree whether - people had shorts on and I was freezing with a sweater!!!

Lineage news: Logged on, spent 5 nteles, logged off. How exciting!!!
WoW news: I'm level 53 at the moment. Just chugging along.

Interesting note: When you chat in lineage, whether global or wisp, there are the keys you gotta press before hand - you know, the @ and # and %, etc etc. In WoW, it's the " / " key before whatever it is you type. Talk about annoying as hell. I can't my keys mixed up so bad sometimes ><.

I'll be posting all day today so check check check! And Mataro, yes, you're right. How'd you figure it?

1 comment: