Monday, April 04, 2005

My blogger really

sucks right now. Reminds me a whole lot of Blizzard and their nightly "we apologize for..." bullshit. So I'm going to make this quick post. I have some screenshots from the last week or so, so I WILL be updating again this evening, but it'll be late this evening.

I will not be able to play WoW or Lin this week - I have WAYYYYYYYYY to much real life stuff to do and cannot afford the time to play. I'm forcing myself, thereby, I won't even be home till later tonight and the same for tomorrow. Then I'm off to San Francisco and will not have comp access.

With that said, I'll update tonight and then you guys probably won't hear a peep from me till Thursday.

In the meantime, what have you all been up to? Anything drop well? Tell me tell me and I'll do a special post linking you guys.

Catch ya later tonight! Ciao! Wickedy Wackers

1 comment: