Monday, July 19, 2004

Ep 2 Ep 2 Ep 2 Ep 2

Episode 2 Episode 2 Episode 2 is all I hear over global for days now.  For the love of god...... most players who have not been able to wait, have already downloaded the interface and some of the basics.  So far, the jury is out on whether or not most people like it or hate it.  Personally, I am one of those few that have refused to download it - I'm gonna wait for the actual episode release before I do so.
 
Now, just when will it come out?  I have no idea. My guess however, is going to be Capstrum's original date of late July.  In other words, I really don't think it's coming out this week.   They JUST announced the discs being ready to send out and if anyone remembers the Oren release, that came out a bit sooner, but still a week late.  I got my disc like 2 months after the Oren release. 
 
So my estimate?  Next week at best.  But I have been wrong before.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment