Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Nothing to do with Lineage, but if you want a damn good laugh.

Howdy and wassup?! Ok, this post has nothing to do with Lineage in any form, shape, or matter. As anyone knows, I love a good laugh so I'm constantly surfing the web looking for funny stuff - hey, it's better than being pissed and angry all day - it makes you negative and no one ends up liking you. Anyway, below are some links that I recommend that will make you laugh your ass off. If you are at work, I strongly recommend that you SAVE the file and play the videos when no one is around. Some of the videos are extreme and some are just flat out FUNNY AS HELL - but most definitely not appropriate for the work place.

#1 - Kontraband.com - go to the movies section and download "Sexy Girl/Just for Jaime and No One Else" - this clip is pretty funny, especially at the end. Browse the other movies cuz there are many good ones.

#2 - MilkandCookies.com - this site absolutely OWNS. The site is entirely movies, commercials, games, and oddities. What makes this site cool is that the games they have on there (mostly flash) are REALLY good - for example, you can play SolidSnake in a little game where you have to sneak him back into his house, but the he's drunk. It's really a great site with great videos too.

#3 - Ebaumsworld.com - go to the movies section - there are 2 choices - extreme and hilarious. The funny movies are great(Watch the one where they try to pull a guys car out of the snow - I have never laughed so hard before in my life) and as for the extreme stuff, I can't watch all of them because I'm not into that "watch people get hurt" stuff. However, they do show some real-life stuff that you would only THINK could happen in the movies (for example, night-vision helicopter armed with automatic weapons taking 3 guys out - the closes thing to this I have ever seen was in Tom Clancy's Clear and Present Danger - but this clip on this site is REAL LIFE.....I was stunned when I saw it - no blood and guts - but in night-vision, it's not hard to guess which is which).

There are a few more, so if you want, leave comments below and I'll post them here tomorrow. Ciao!

1 comment: