Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Off all the updates, I think Kurtz was the worst


Man, this guy is a real piece of work....I ended up using around 70 whetstones on him. Since I had fought him before, I called whomever that could help me with him and at that time it was Setup. Now, I know something similar had been posted on other sites and I'm gonna say it again here - many many many players have not hit up Kurtz since the update and he's not the same Kurtz - this guy really hurts and takes quite a bit of time to end. So for you higher-up players that think you can take him using 300 to 400 reds, good luck - send me a screenshot if you can do it. I took a combination of clears, oj's, reds, and banana juices. He used up all my oj's, reds, banana juices - and half my clears. :( oh, and he dropped 54 adena. \./ Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment