Thursday, July 08, 2004

I'm surfing the net and checking out....

I'm surfing the net and checking out some friends blogs and I always check Judochops
blog, wwww.judochop.us, cuz he's got some pretty funny stuff on there. I'm reading along and leaving comments on articles and Tanith writes this in one of the comments,
"i dont like any pictures of me...." which I find absolutely hysterical! Why? Cuz every woman on this earth - this is true - has said, or still says, this very comment to this day!

Gawd, if I had a buck for everytime I heard that......... Ciao! :)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:10 AM

    haha stop pickin on me!!!!
    -Tanith

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the lazy, a Clicky! ^^ Thanks for the recommendation, Wick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only pickin' on ya cuz I like ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I still think you're cute Lind - and I KNOW Judo treats ya well and has a firm grip on ya... take her to the Bahamas, Judo! ^^) (sorry, but you in it deep now muwahahahhahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:14 PM

    hahah the bahamas.... i wish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to bury me Wick^^.

    Oh hey, come play Test w/ me after next wipe. I fell off the wagon and am playing lineage again ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:25 AM

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. order ambien New castle county delaware property tax records

    ReplyDelete