Monday, February 28, 2005

Anth0rxz is failing 4 classes because...

of video games!!! I'm sorry to make an actual post of this, but I find humor in his comment box statement to the right. 4 classes??!!! How do you fail Archery, Badmitton, Basket-weaving, and Lunch? Is this possible?? Dude, I'm sooooooooooo calling your mom.

Nevermind. I hope you become president someday - or at least run for president. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO voting for you.

Conversation with Anth0rzx (40 years in the future)
[Local media] " What do you think about the crisis in the US regarding low un-employment, high crime, and terrorists taking over all the donut shops here?"
[President Anth0rzx] "I'm playing Lineage - fuck off."
[Local media] "..................................."
[President Anth0rzx]"Omg omg omg! Lag! I died! That's it, Social Security is now gone - see what happens when you make me die??!! It's all your fault. "

God Bless Lineage.

No comments:

Post a Comment