Thursday, February 24, 2005


Oh my, I was looking at blogs today because I had a few spare moments and I came across this picture from FieldsofLove's blog (yeah, I stole it - and you can have it back IF you can beat me in a bowling duel - 1 ball and 1 roll - lets see who can knock the most pins down). I wanted to say a wholehearted CONGRATULATIONS! TO MAGNETIK!!! NEWEST ROYAL TO MAKE DK ON DEP SERVER!!!!

Ya see, Mag's been one of those players, a lot like me, that has never shared an account or hacked or cheated - just grinded and grinded and grinded, then BAM, got his just rewards. He also did it while fighting as well.

Anyway, I've know Mag since back in the day when I was with TheMachine and have seen him off and on for many years now - he's what I would consider one of the veteran, old-school players. So Mag, congratulations and good job - you of all the players of Lineage deserve it. Ciao! Wickedy WackPosted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Hey, np Mag...fact of the matter is, with Dep, and Lineage, winding down so quickly, I have never really fought. Well, since my accounts going, I think I will now. hehehehe...I'll keep you posted. Peace!

    ReplyDelete