Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm considering....

I need ya'lls opiniona and if I don't get a lot of feedback, I'll leave it as is. I've noticed that most of the blogs I have are pretty good. The only problem is that while they do update, several only seem to update about once every 5 to 8 days (roughly once a week) . Therefore, I was considering moving the particular blogs into a different section - come on, doesn't it annoy you that you have blogs that you check everyday, but they don't update often enough? They DO update, just not to the frequency that you like - for example Popo updates around every 2 days or so, I update everyday, and then there are the few that just seem a bit more preoccupied. I wouldn't call it a slap in the face if I moved the blogs to a different section - I just think it would be more appropriate of saving us the clicking time to check back when nothing's been updated (clicking time - how lazy am I?). So tell me what you think and if you dig it, I'll break the blogs down a little bit more.

Oh, and in WoW news, I died only 4 times last night!!! Yay me!!! I also hit level 19. Gawd I am slow aren't I? lol...oh well.....cya! Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment