Monday, February 07, 2005

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS............

Booyah! Imma back, again! I know, it's been awhile since I've done more than one update, right? hehehehe...dun worry - as my Lineage days wind down, imma do a good good post with tons of pics....your eyes are gonna bug...lol.

Aight...here I go....yo, I got another blog to tack on today: CAZORP
It's a GREAT blog and how I missed it, I have no idea but here's the link:
http://cazorp.net/blog/index.php

Great pics, great summaries - just a great blog, so enjoy kiddies.

Also, I wanted to shout out this blog: The NB Twins
http://www.upsaid.com/stacee/
LOL - I can't help it, but this blog makes me smile just about everyday - I think the culmination of music and Lin just makes it a fun read! I wish I could add music to my blog - I have no idea how and if there's even a way, cuz if I did, you guys would know what I listen too when I play games...absolute trip - you guys would probably like my music selection.

Anywayz - imma go mess around and get in trouble. muwahahahahahahahahaha.....
"Pump pump pump get it get it get it....."

1 comment: